Precision CNC machined billet alloy casing, the B-G Racing Camber/ Castor Bubble Gauge accurately measures to +/- 6 degrees camber and -4 to +12 degrees castor, clearly displayed on separate positive and negative vials.
A stepped design ensures all vials are aligned to the hub centre line.
Finished in a black anodised coating with laser etched detailing, protective foam lined carry case and magnetic adaptor included.
• Reads Camber From -6 to +6 Degrees
• Reads Castor From -4 to +12 Degrees
• Billet Alloy Housing
• Anodised Finish
• Strong Magnetic Adaptor
• Protective Carry Case Included
• Additional Adaptors Available Separately
• Impeccable Racing Pedigree
• One Year Warranty